Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Author Photography by Jane posted on 5:11 PM in , , , ,

Beautiful Frankie 

 

Such a sweetheart.  She was super alert and wanted to take in all the world around her.... but she was relaxed and happy so fine by me!  She closed her eyes a few times once she was all snugged up....


and then.. 

I had to laugh!  What a face!  She looks like she's going to sock me one.  Bless her little tootsies!

She came with an incredibly adorable big brother, Rex.  He was SO good... Dad took him for a wee wander out into the backyard, and he came back with flowers for Mum! So sweet.  He's going to make a wonderful husband one day!

Meet Rex:

It was lovely to meet you guys, I hope you enjoy looking at the rest of your photos!

 

Facebook - Photography by Jane - remember to hop on over to Facebook and like us!



1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

I'm an NZIPP qualified Wellington based Wedding & Portrait Photographer. I live with my husband, 2 kids, 3 cats and 2 dogs. And some fish. And a rat. I have a home studio, and a backyard that most people never want to leave. I'm fun, lighthearted and I love to chat... you'll be giggling and smiling before you know it. Even if it is at my dumb jokes! Need some new photos? Drop me a line and I'll hook you up (haha, there goes the first dumb joke!)